DESIGNED FOR THE DIGITAL AGE
The Digital Age is all about new possibilities and doing more with less. Reliance Toll-Free Service—working on the Session Initiation Protocol (SIP)—puts a bouquet of advanced features at your disposal.
As your business grows, this service keeps pace with your dynamic needs without you having to change numbers.
Reliance communications advanced call routing options
Leveraging Reliance’s Intelligent Network (IN) Platform, this service gives you advanced call routing options based on various parameters to suit your business needs.
For example, a company can choose to divert all calls from the northern region to one call center and those from the southern region to another call center.
THE SIP ADVANTAGE
Since this service uses SIP, it offers many unique advantages. For instance, multiple toll-free numbers can be mapped to a single SIP Trunk number. And the toll-free number that the caller has dialled can be automatically determined from the SIP Header UUI message.
You can choose a queue volume without making any extra investments, thus making sure that every incoming call is answered, even when resources are limited.
Reliance mutual fund customer care
The rich feature set lends itself remarkably well to diverse applications.
Reliance SIP Toll-Free Service, along with the Enterprise Voice solution (e.g., SIP Trunk, E1 PRI, Centrex, IP Centrex) that delivers the call to your Enterprise or your call center, not only gives you a unique toll-free identity across the country, but also offers you the one-stop-shop advantage for an end-to-end solution.
- Intelligent Routing: Routing options based on parameters like origin, time, load-sharing; PIN authentication for enhanced call management
- Resource Optimization: Failover routing for redundancy, Sequential or Simultaneous Ringing, Network Queuing without needing extra channels
- Network IVR: Prompt & Collect Routing, Welcome Announcement, Event-triggered Announcements
- SIP Advantage: Additional information in SIP headers for effective CTI implementation, Short Calls instead of Unanswered Calls for better reliability
- Real-time Configuration: Full-fledged self-care portal to manage functions online (e.g., real-time routing, changing the default routing numbers, etc.) and for MIS (e.g., CDRs, missed calls, etc.)
- Premium Feature
Proactive Monitoring: Automated real-time monitoring of toll-free number uptime, automatic raising of trouble ticket in case of outage
important links and support and login portal
|Customer / Partner portal||LINK|
|IDC Customer login||LINK|
|Xpress care login||LINK|
Reliance Communications toll free Numbers
These are the toll-free numbers for reliance which you can use to call their customer support and reliance customer care number prepaid gsm
- 1800 200 1100 (Reliance Communication)
- 1800 100 3333 (Reliance Communication)
- 1800 3000 5555 (Data Card/ 3G)
- 1800 3001 3333 (from RCOM, RTL, HFCL, and BSNL phones)
- 180030007777 (Broadband)
jio customer care 1800 889 9999
All India Toll Free Number
- 3033 3333 (with STD Code)
- 3033 7777 (with STD Code)
- 3033555 (Data Card/ 3G) (with STD code)
- *222 (Reliance Postpaid)
- *333 (Reliance Prepaid)
- 022-2278 5000 (Mumbai – Head Office)
- 022-3037 3333 (Mumbai)
- 3033 4343 (with STD Code – Postpaid)
- 02235553800(Reliance mall)
Reliance Communications customer care Email
if you are not able to connect the phone numbers then it is recommended to email them. the support members will reach out to your.
If you are not able to reach on the numbers than you can also mail them your queries.
Relaince offers the best customer support. It has a team of well qualified professionals to help you. The customer support department works 24*7.
Reliance is your best choice because of their endless support to the customers.
Reliance India office
Dhirubhai Ambani Knowledge City
H Block, Thane Belapur Road
Navi Mumbai – 400710